OLTL (Office Of Long Term Living)
The waivers under the Office of Long Term Living includes:
- Aging – Provides services to individuals age 60 and over.
- Attendant Care/Act 150 – Providers services to individuals age 18 and 59 who have been diagnosed with a physical disability.
- COMMCARE waiver – provides services to individuals age 21 and over who have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injury.
- Independence waiver – provides services to individuals ages 18 – 59 who have been diagnosed with a physical disability.
- OBRA waiver – provides services for individuals ages 1 through 59 who have been diagnosed with a severe developmental disabilities.
Services under these waivers include but are not limited to:
- Personal Assistance Services – assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and activities of daily living.
- Respite Services – services provided to an individual unable to care for themselves, furnished on a short term basis because of the absence or need of relief of those persons normally providing the care.
- Non-medical Transportation Services – Transportation services provided to enable the individual served on the waiver to gain access to waiver and other community activities and resources.
These services are usually provided in our Individual’s homes.